Student Tech Accounts
Accepted students are required to claim the following accounts as part of their enrollment in our programs.
- Baruch Username – For on-campus computer login and Wi-Fi access, and Library remote resources.
- Baruchmail/Office 365 email – Baruch College official student email address.
- CUNYfirst – For access to BlackBoard and final grades.
- Blackboard – Uses same username and password as CUNYfirst.
Below are step-by-step guides (with pictures and links) on how to access your Baruch email/username and CUNYfirst/BlackBoard accounts.
Submitting Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
**Note, as of Aug, 2021 students enrolled in-person and/or hybrid courses are required to submit proof of Covid-19 vaccination**
- Log into your CUNYfirst account
- Click on the Vaccination Verification link in your CUNYfirst menu
- You will see three options in the Vaccine Information Options section – vaccinated, medical exemption, and religious exception
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to submit proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Accessing Final Grades & Transcripts
Students can access final grades by viewing their “Unofficial Transcript” on CUNYfirst. Please see below steps on how to view an unofficial transcript (for detailed instruction guide click here).
- Log into your CUNYfirst account.
- Navigate to “Self-Service”, then “Student Center.”
- Under the “Academic” section, click on the “other academic..” drop down menu and select “Transcript: View Unofficial.”
In order to transfer your College Now credits to a non-CUNY college or university (e.g., SUNY, private, out-of-state) you must submit your Official Transcript to the receiving college/university. See below links on how to obtain an official transcript from the Baruch College Registrar’s Office. Note, only the Registrar’s Office can issue official transcripts.
Note: You do not need to request a transcript if you will be attending CUNY for your undergraduate studies. All you need to do is provide the respective CUNY college with your EMPLID# and inform them you attended College Now. If you participated in multiple College Now programs you must request an official transcript from each program’s Registrar Office.