CUNY’s College Now program empowers NYC public high school students to raise expectations for their future, envision options, make informed choices about college, and learn how their education can lead to rewarding careers.
The program’s goals are to help students earn college credits and/or become college-ready before graduating from high schools and learn about college and career process and access. Specifically, College Now at Baruch College emphasizes its commitment to the necessity of a strong foundation in the arts and sciences and supports the development of the following:
- Written and oral communication skills
- A strong foundation in mathematics and technology
- Advanced coursework to supplement the high school curriculum
- Information literacy skills
- Skills in critical thinking and problem solving